Halloween is fast approaching and I was a busy gal last weekend getting decorations up and making a few new decor items. Okay, I also confess to making about 6 carmel apples too. I also fell in love with these creepy, fuzzy black mice. (see top of pumpkin head)

Today was my day to post on the Pursuit of Craftyness blog and hope you'll check it out. I have 2 tutorials up. One if for this wreath and the other is for my cute little ghost.



3 comments:
I am still waiting for photos of the new room!!! Get er done! Nice to see you posting again! I miss you so stinkin much!
Your ghosts were awesome...the kids and I are making them this weekend. Had Scott pickup the stuff yesterday so we're good to ghost! get it!LOL :-)
Your ghosts were awesome....Your tutorials looking awesome...Nice to see you posting again!!!!thanks..
--
Reenee
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved
Post a Comment